The guidelines and general objectives that, in relation to quality, the environment, health and safety at work, guide the company are reflected in this Policy of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at work, that is consistent with its other current and future policies (economic, social, etc.).
The policy of quality, environment, safety and health in the work of GRUPO INSTRELEC, whose purpose is the realization of Conceptual, Basic, FEED and Detail engineering projects, EPC Projects and Development of Technological Solutions in the areas of Oil and Gas, and Renewable Energies or Green, as well as the provision of technical assistance, in the area of engineering, construction and commissioning, in line with its mission and vision, is based on the following principles:
- Make of the quality, the environment, safety and health at work a basic element in the culture of GRUPO INSTRELEC, involving all the personal that is affected by the Integrated Quality Management System, the Environment, Safety and Health at work.
- We work to obtain the identification and the sincere commitment with the policy of quality, environment, security and health of all the personal that integrates GRUPO INSTRELEC, involved in the System of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health in the work. Maintaining, at the same time, the harmony and companionship that characterizes them.
- Develop a management of the quality, the environment, safety and health with participatory work that takes advantage of the capabilities of all people involved in the management of the Integrated System of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at work.
- Permanently optimize the overall business process to eliminate the cost of non-quality and problems derived from poor environmental management and/or job security.
- Define objectives and goals to optimize the quality of service and prevent pollution, or the damage and deterioration of the workers health that may generate our activities.
- Systematically measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the system, so that the management of the quality, the environment, safety and health at work will always be supported and based on objective data with the goal of continuously improving the performance of the organization in quality, environment, safety and health at work.
- Extend the scope of the policies of quality, environment, safety and health of GRUPO INSTRELEC to suppliers and subcontractors, collaborating with them in the establishment of systems that guarantee compliance with the INSTRELEC GROUP requirements.
- Evaluate the level of satisfaction of customers and other interested parties in relation to the products and activities of GRUPO INSTRELEC, through methodical communication with them.
- Develop the training and information, planned and continued, of all the personal involved in the Integrated System of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at work.
- Innovate and adapt, on a permanent basis, and not only punctually, the necessary processes to carry out the projects and technical assistance activities in GRUPO INSTRELEC.
- Comply with the current legislation on environmental and occupational safety matters, the quality standards of application, as well as the requirements and specifications requested by our customers.
- Acquire a commitment of continuous improvement of our management system, including the prevention of pollution and the protection of the environment.
This policy has the full commitment and support of the Management from GROUP INSTRELEC, which assumes the commitment to apply it in its daily positions and activities, in the same way as to meet the objectives of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health within the work place.
In addition, the Management ensures that the policy is available to interested parties and that it is communicated, understood and applied within the INSTRELEC GROUP.