The general guidelines and objectives which, in relation to quality, the environment and health and safety at work, guide the company are set out in this Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work Policy, which is coherent with its other current and future policies (economic, social, etc.).
The Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work Policy of GRUPO INSTRELEC, whose purpose is to carry out Conceptual, Basic, FEED and Detailed engineering projects, EPC Projects and Development of Technological Solutions in the areas of Oil and Gas and Renewable or green energies, as well as the provision of technical assistance services, in the area of engineering, construction and commissioning, in line with its mission and vision, is based on the following principles:
- To make quality, the environment and health and safety at work a basic element in the culture of the INSTRELEC GROUP, involving all personnel affected by the Integrated Management System for Quality, the Environment and Health and Safety at Work.
- To achieve the identification and sincere commitment to the INSTRELEC GROUP’s quality, environment, health and safety at work policy of all personnel involved in the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work System, while maintaining the harmony and comradeship that characterises them.
- To develop a participative management of quality, environment, health and safety at work that takes advantage of the capacities of all the people involved in the Integrated Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work Management System.
- Permanently optimise the overall business process to eliminate the cost of non-quality and problems arising from poor environmental and/or occupational health and safety management.
- Define Objectives and Targets to optimise the quality of the service and prevent pollution, damage and deterioration of the health of workers that may be generated by our activities.
- Systematically measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the System, so that the management of quality, environment, safety and health at work is always supported and based on objective data with the aim of continuously improving the organisation’s performance in terms of quality, environment, safety and health at work.
- Extend the scope of the INSTRELEC GROUP’s quality, environment, health and safety at work policy guidelines to suppliers and subcontractors, collaborating with them in the establishment of systems that guarantee compliance with INSTRELEC GROUP requirements.
- To evaluate the level of satisfaction of customers and other interested parties in relation to the products and activities of INSTRELEC GROUP, by means of methodical communication with them.
- To develop planned and continuous training and information for all personnel involved in the Integrated Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work System.
- To innovate and adapt permanently, and not only on a one-off basis, the processes necessary to carry out the projects and technical assistance activities in GRUPO INSTRELEC.
- Comply with current environmental and occupational safety legislation, as well as the applicable quality standards and the requirements and specifications requested by our clients.
- Acquire a commitment to the continuous improvement of our management system, including the prevention of pollution and the protection of the environment.
This policy has the full commitment and support of the INSTRELEC GROUP’s Management, which is committed to applying it in its daily jobs and activities, in the same way as to meeting the Quality, Environment and Health and Safety at Work objectives that affect it.
Furthermore, the Management ensures that the policy is available to interested parties and that it is communicated, understood and applied within INSTRELEC GROUP.